Thursday, March 20, 2008

found my self back in NICU ...

Well, I found myself back up at NICU last Sunday, to photograph a gorgeous little premmie called Ethan. From what I understand we has born at 26 weeks, now 4 weeks old, and going pretty well. Is breathing on his own and ... if I don't mistake it ... I believe I caught a 'smile' ...


These little babies are just so amazing ... doing the 'ring test' ... three fingers fitting easily inside dad's wedding band ...








After my NICU shoot, I headed down to Rose Ward and met a wonderful little family. These guys are truely amazing. This is the true meaning of family ... Little Kyetrel has been in hospital since his birth 8 1/2 months ago. This family was beautiful to photograph in everyway ... I can't begin to imagine how much life has changed since Kyetrel's arrival ....


Big sister adores her little brother ...



How sweet is this? I was shooting on the other side of the room and turned around and she has just snuggled up in a pool of sunlight ... just gorgeous ...


Jess - thank you so much. You are truely inspirational.

No comments: