Monday, September 29, 2008

Sneak peek ...

A sneak peek for the most gorgeous newborn baby boy, who was sooooooo good to me ... I have so many favorites from this session ... but here are just a few for mum and dad and big brother ...

Could you get any cuter? ...



This little man will be growing up in the most beautiful home ...


And lastly ... the little pea ... yes, that is supposed to be a peapod ... if it doesn't look like a peapod, you're not using your imagination enough ... :)

Thank you so much, D, M, T & Little M ... I had such a lovely time ... I hope you enjoy your images ... your gallery is coming soon ...

Kx

hang on ... I also just had to add this one :) ... oh ... just totally cute ..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These newborns are just beautiful! I love them. You have captured the best moments! I can totally see it is a pea-pod and I'm not wildly imaginative so there you go! Beautiful stuff, and gorgeous family.

Natalie said...

These are just beautiful. That second photo is gorgeous. What a sweet little boy.

Anonymous said...

oh wow, what a beautiful set of photos and what a beautiful baby! I love your black and whites.

Stace xx

PS, it looks like a pea to me!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Kate, some of your best work that I've seen yet! His new home certainly does look gorgeous too.

I like your new blog layout, looking good :)

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! And yep, I see the pea pod - of course! ;)