Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Little happy dance ...

I am very proud to announce that I am now a member of the AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photography) ... I'm an emerging member ... and have a wonderful little badge thing and a funky new AIPP lanyard to proove it ..... :) ....

*kate does little happy dance around the kitchen*

and because a post isn't a post without a photo:

quick quiz:

Question: what would you do if you the light in your house was being faaanntastic, but none of your children wanted to play 'photo shoot'? ...

Answer:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute Kate!
Thanks for tagging me ages ago, this was my first go at this game and I finally got around to playing. Thanks luv
I am really loving the changes you have made to your logo & blog btw

Anonymous said...

congrats miss kate!!!!