Saturday, August 23, 2008

Newborn & Maternity Special ...

Hi all ...

I have recovered from the shock of turning 30 ... and you know what we did on the night of my 30th? ... went to the kindy quiz night! lol! .... oh man. We know how to party don't we!? ...

Thanks so much to all the beautiful families who have booked for the newborn and/or maternity sessions ... it was lovely to have such a great response. I really look forward to sharing some of the pictures with you all ...

And I also wanted to say a huge thankyou to *you* ... it is so lovely to receive emails and phone calls from past and future clients saying how much they enjoy looking at pics here ... I even bumped into someone who visits my blog regularly at a 1st birthday party the otherday whom I had never met before ... it was lovely to have a chat :) ...

And what's an entry without a pic ha? ... here's our baby girl ... taken over 14 months ago ... gosh they grow up so quickly ...


post signature

2 comments:

Carissa Little said...

Aww Kate so cute. Love the bg here. Congrats to the parents for having such a beautiful little baby.

Kaylene said...

Ohhh he is just sooooooooooooo sweet!!! Beautiful pic, and great bg :)