Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SPRING IS HERE!!!

I feel like this winter has been going on for a millenium ... this year we had sleet and puddles out the back froze over ... it has been COOOOLD! ... So these last few days of 15+ degrees (yes, that's warm for the Adelaide Hills in August!) has seen the most beautiful blossoms emerge ... I just love seeing all the energy burst out in colour ... the pinks and whites and vibrant fresh green ... all starting again and welcoming the warmth ...

So I was inspired to do some canvas prints for the girls' room ... as they love pink, and don't really have anything 'nice' on their walls yet ... so here is what I've ordered ... 3 12x18" prints for their wall ... I really love them, they are so 'girly' ...

I will post a pic once they arrive ...

(brief funny story: I picked Morgan up from Kindy and said that we had to find some nice pink blossom for me to photograph so we could put on her wall ... so we found a suitable tree, I snapped away, and took a small sprig for her to look at in the car on the way home. She went and got some blu-tac and stuck the sprig to the wall ... just like I said ... "find some pink blossom to put on her wall" ... it all made perfect sence in the mind of a 4 year old! .... )

post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look gorgeous. What a great idea. And your daughter sounds so cute! :)

pregnancy | newborn | babies | children | family | melbourne | photographer said...

Those blossom pics are to die for!!! Oh why don't I have a little girl with pink girly things on her wall....{sob}

pregnancy | newborn | babies | children | family | melbourne | photographer said...

Kate...those blossom pics are to die for!
The only room in our house with girly stuff is mine (dh isn't so impressed)

Anonymous said...

Those photographs as canvases are going to be so awesome! Great colours, and wonderful texture.
Can't wait to see the finished product :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I bet these will look gorgeous!! Look forward to seeing a photo of them when they arrive.

Anonymous said...

Oh these are gorgeous. You've inspired me to do something like this for my daughter's room when ever I get around to organising it. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would buy those for my little girls room. Love them!