Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged ...

I have been tagged by sweet chilli philly ... sorry it's taken me so long to tag-back!

The rules are:

- Link the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules on your blog
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

1) When I was 15 I wrapped my fingers in sticky tape at my dad's work (I was bored) and then tried to cut the tape off with a scapel. I ended up stabbing my hand, cutting through a tendon and requiring microsurgery to repair the damage. I now have a 'harry potter' type scar in the middle of my left palm.

2) One of my pupils is bigger than the other.

3) I started dating my husband when I was 13! We dated for 7 years before getting married, and we are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary this year! (goor that's scary)

4) Whenever I smell a particular scent of toilet duck toilet freshener it makes me vomit. A left over symptom of morning sickness ...

5) I loooove the sound of rain on the roof. To the extent that we only recently changed our roof from tile to tin in order to hear the rain better (oh, and the roof was stuffed as well ...)

6) I'm dyslexic. No, seriously. I ma.

Consider yourselves tagged:

Merryn

Kim

Kelly Trow

Fiona Colvin

Karen Buckle

Jess @ [J] Studios

post signature

No comments: