Thursday, July 17, 2008

Maternity & Newborn drought ...

So it's been a while. I currently know NO ONE who is pregnant or has just had a baby .. and all my bookings seem to be older bubs (not that there's anything wrong with that!) but I'm craving a few maternity and newborn shoots to update my portfolio and have some fun ... so if you are heading towards 34 weeks pregnant or more, or have a brandnew bubba (under 4 weeks - but preferably under 2 weeks) then I would love to hear from you!

I will be doing session fees at $100 off (so only $150, and with still $100 towards prints) PLUS I will give you 5 full res digital files for FREE. (gosh, what am I thinking lol!) ..

This offer is only open for bookings made in the next 3 weeks, so hurry!

To book a session either email me at headintheclouds@internode.on.net or give me a buzz on 0419 809 570 :)

post signature

No comments: