Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SALA

It's done. I've done it. It's finished. Finito. Done. Dusted.

The exhibition is hung, all the artworks fit (phew), the champagne has been ordered, the food is being selected, the invites are printed and delivered ... I would have liked a new outfit, but there just aren't enough hours in the day ...

I've opened a 'SALA' gallery on my site here (go to site> galleries>sala) for those who can't make it all the way down to Clayton (but that's really not the point - get down there! - Sails @ Clayton Bay, Island View Drive - see it! my fellow artists' work is fan-freaking-tastic! have a drink at the restuarant and a wander on the new 'beaches' ... hell, you might even find yourself a dead tortoise!)

So now I just wait until Sunday when I can feel totally out of place being in a (shared) spotlight for a few hours ... (eek) ... wish me luck ...

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats missy!!! I wish I had remembered about your exhibition...I would have tried to make it (I have been looking for an excuse to visit adelaide).

good luck.

name: "head in the clouds" said...

thanks sweety! :) ... that would have been soooo cool! ... but I'll be freaked out enough on the night anyway ... I'll probably be a shocking host ! loL! :)