Sunday, July 20, 2008

Niamh makes headlines! ACOCP shoot ...

I can't actually remember whether I blogged about Niamh when I took her photographs back in February ... but sitting reading today's paper and what do I stumble across? A wonderful article in today's Sunday Mail ... This family is truly incredible, as is little Niamh (pronouced Neve) .. she was born at 23 weeks ... YES ... TWENTY THREE WEEKS! ... unreal ...

I was lucky enough to be called into Womens & Children's Hospital as part of the ACOCP ... she was just 2 weeks old here ...

Her amazing mum, Siobhan, has also kept up a daily blog since she was born. Have a read. Truly inspiring ! Not only because of Niamh, but because Sibohan managed to pretty much make a blog post EVERY DAY! ;) ...

Her Sunday Mail article and video can be found here ...

Congratulations Niamh ... You're a little trooper!

____________________________________________________________________

On a not-so-positive note, I heard recently that little Dale, who I photographed at the beginning of June, is back in hospital with an infection ... we wish little Dale all the very best for a speedy recovery. Dale was born at 27 weeks and was doing well when I photographed him at 10 weeks old ...

post signature

No comments: