Monday, May 12, 2008

Photo TWENTY NINE

I can't believe I'm posting this. But here goes ...


I didn't dare put it in my rules for my challenge, but I was really wanting to do at least one self portrait before my 30 days were up. So here it is. You wouldn't think that it was taken in the last 5 mintues before a kindy pic up, on the bed because that's where the best light is, and with a very curious baby crawling over my legs would you?

THANKFUL FOR

Photoshop. If I had the courage I would post the image that came straight out of the camera ... but a woman's got to keep her dignity!

One day to go. This challenge has been great, but ... phew ... I'm glad it's nearly over.

Early morning coffee meets with friends. What a way to start the week. Thanks girls! :)
post signature
PS: I'm daring Merryn to post a self portrait at least once during her challenge ... you'd better do it girl!

Edited to add: Thanks for the compliment Philly - you can consider yourself 'tagged' by the way! I wanna see a self portrait! ... carn .... !

1 comment: