Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Photo TWENTY THREE

I swap baby sitting with a good friend and neighbour every Tuesday. Oliver and Max are only about 3 months apart and get on like a house on fire. No, they really do! Considering they are both two, they fight very little and whenever they see each other, they run up and give each other a huge hug. Tis' damn cute.



One of our little rituals is having popcorn for morning tea in a brown paper bag. Very exciting, I know! It always amazes me how far they can spread the stuff all over the lounge room ...

edited to add: Something strange has happened to the colour on this .. it is supposed to be a nice 'vintage' look ... failed dismally on upload ... if I get a chance I will try to replace it with something a bit nicer. bummer.

Here's a little pic of Oliver. He's the sweetest little boy with a heart of gold.

THANKFUL FOR

Yoga. Helps me focus. Keeps me sane. Slows me down.

White wine. Fruity Gordo is my wine of choice at present. Classy I know. It even comes in a cask! Gordo is a good friend.

My four year old's ability to put me in my place. I dared 'recycle' one of her kindy paintings. I will never, ever be forgiven. I am forever the worst mother on the planet. Apparently it was her "absolute favorite" ... Will someone please build me another room to my house in order to store all the creations that come home from kindy??? ...

post signature

No comments: