Monday, April 28, 2008

New Stuff!

So, you've probably noticed the change? What do you think?

It's taken a while to come up with a new logo. Which seems crazy as it is so simple!

I have to thank my gorgeous daughter for the idea. I hope it conveys that I am a baby/child/family photographer, and that it is all about having fun, and that I don't take myself too seriously.

If you visit my website you'll see my little catch phrase too "bellies, babies and beyond" which pretty much sums up exactly what I am doing.

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment or flick me an email. I would love to hear (negative or positive!)

I'm searching high and low for a website design that I like too so stay tuned. No more using "I've got three kids" as an excuse for not getting on with the job!

post signature

No comments: