Monday, April 14, 2008

Photo a day for 30 days ...

Today I set myself a challenge.

It's something I've been wanting to do for ages, but never felt that I had the time. I'm not sure what has changed in my thinking, as I still don't feel like I have the time, but what the hell. I'm doing it anyway.

So my challenge is to post at least one photograph EVERY day. Doesn't sound like much does it? ... which makes me wonder why I think I can't do it ... time will tell I guess.

Rules. Hmm. Only ONE photograph of each of my children each week. So that gives me four days where I have to shoot something OTHER than my children. For me, that will be hard! lol!

Other rules ... I can photoshop to my hearts content. ... and ... that's pretty much it.

So, every day, from now until the 14th May, I MUST pick up my camera and be creative. It will MAKE me stop and think about what I am shooting. Look closely at things. Be creative. Have fun. Most importantly, make me do something for ME every, single, day! I can't wait ! ...

Oh ... and you know what ... seeing as posting just one image might be a tad boooooring, I'm also going to do the 'what I'm grateful' for list. Three things, every day, for which I am grateful. I'm not allowed any sarcasim either, so this will be a challenge also! No rules here, can be anything or everything, but I need to explain myself and my reasons ... a photograph in addition to it may or may not be used! ...

So there you have it. A little personal challenge, totally and utterly irrelevant to anyone but me!, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

No comments: