Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Photo SEVENTEEN

Having fun with white backgrounds ...

THANKFUL FOR

Hairdressers that come to your home. My gosh. I can't believe I didn't know about them before! My awesome hairdresser does home visits! Doesn't cost any more than at the salon and she cuts the kids hair while my greys are being covered up! ... no more having to have three kids baby sat just to go to get my hair cut! ...

A quick plug for her: Catriona Smart of Smart's Mobile Scissors. 0413 677 737. Adelaide Hills. She also works at Fat Afro Hair Design in Stirling.

Camping holidays. We are reving up to go camping again this weekend. We've bought a few new gadgets and are looking forward to trying them out. Hopefully it doesn't piss with rain the entire time though!

Lazy days. My son is still in his jarmies and it's 5pm! I've had a steady flow of visitors since 9am all just wanting a chat and a cuppa. Gotta love lazy days.

post signature

No comments: