Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Photo SIXTEEN

Can you tell it is autumn in the Adelaide Hills? This would have to be my most favourite time of year up here. Every day there are more and more colours. I'm despirate to get up to the botanic gardens and take some shots of the kids playing in the leaves ... they just need to be dry!



THANKFUL FOR

Kids' sence of humor. Morgan and her good friend Jack have just discovered the humour in "brush your teeth with bubblegum!" and "wash your face with orange juice!". They think it's hilarious!

Toilet paper. Well ... for obvious reasons, but what made me think of it today was having to fish an entire roll out of the toilet after my darling son decided to experiement with it's flush-ability.

Someone who comes home. Every night. Knowing that at around the same time each evening, the love of my life and gorgeous father to my children, will walk through the door. Sometimes quiety (to sneek up on the kids). Sometimes like James Bond (throwing the door open and then just standing there). Sometimes just exhausted. Either way. He comes home.

I sometimes take that for granted. I shouldn't. I won't. I don't. I love you.

post signature

No comments: