Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Photo TWO

I'm actually quite happy with this one.

Went for a walk this morning, out and about a few minutes after 6. A beautiful crisp foggy morning in the Adelaide Hills. I spied a persimmon. Striking orange, red, green foliage and frosty orange fruit. Embracing autum. I love persimmon trees. They look amazing in late autumn and into winter, holding their fruit on bare branches ...


I took a sample and placed it with a basket I made a few months ago, recently filled with carefully collected pinoak acorns. 'Treasures' from the garden, the kids called them.


So here it is. Image two. Day two. Still life with persimmon and pinoak acorns ...




THANKFUL FOR ...


Foggy mornings. Beautiful. Crisp. Cold. Mixed with the turn of Autumn.

Good friends. No explanation needed.


The little things. Like waking to feed our 10 month old at 3 am last night. Our girls sleep in the same room. As I creep back to our bed to snuggle up for a feed, I hear a sleepy "I love you, mummy" from the other bed. Warms my heart. I love you too.

No comments: