Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Photo THREE


Someday


Someday I'll jump through puddles,
Take a stroll or run a race.
Someday I'll walk across the street,
Or maybe walk in space,
Someday I'll scale a mountain,
Or I'll join a ballet corps.
Someday I'll walk a tightrope,
Or explore the ocean floor.
Someday these feet will do some things,
That only heaven knows,
But for today they're happy
Just to wiggle all their toes.

THANKFUL FOR

Karma. Our delightful neighbour, who previously placed a lovely note in our letter box advising us of her dislike of our dogs' occassional barking, has got a new puppy. And it barks. And whines. And cries. Constantly. hahahhahaaaaaa {insert evil laugh here}

Until it annoys me, I'll continue to find it extremely funny!

The joy of being naked. My two eldest were laughing so much they must have been up to no good. A quick look out the back door reveals two, semi naked children, laughing hysterically while jumping on the trampoline.

me: "where are your pants?"
them: "there" (pointing to the pants on the steps to the trampoline - der!)
me: "why don't you have them on?"
them: "because we like having no pants"

Can't argue with that.

Hide and seek. What a fabulous game. The fact that two year olds just giggle and give themselves away, and four year olds hide in the same place each time just enhances the gaming experience!

No comments: