Saturday, April 19, 2008

Photo SIX


Just playing around with new PS actions here. I like the look.

I know I am technically breaking my rule of the challenge, as I now have four pictures that include my kids, but, quite frankly I don't care. I made the rules! I can break them! And besides, being a weekend, I don't have time to photograph anything except my kids! And my husband already thinks I need help with my computer addiction ... so ... that's how I'm justifying it today!

THANKFUL FOR:

Lazy Saturday mornings. Glorious 25 degrees. Leisurely walk into Stirling library with the kids. just wonderful ...

Roast chook. Hmmm ... I can taste it now ... can you tell what we are having for tea!?

My mum. Even when she only drops in for a few seconds. A quick hello is all I need. Love you.

No comments: